Baby Registry Planner & Guide (Digital Download)
The Baby Registry Planner Journal & eBook will help you stay organized and easily figure out exactly what to put on your baby registry. Plus, you will save money by only getting the baby items you will actually use and items that are the best quality at the best price. The 65-page instantly downloadable pdfs give you access to baby registry trackers and checklists, the extremely valuable baby registry guide eBook, and links to sample registries for Amazon and Babylist that a mom of 3 would assemble today after being through it all multiple times.
When you buy this product you will be able to INSTANTLY download PDF files for the planner, eBook, and sample baby registry links.
Prints beautifully in color or black & white.
Here’s a rundown of what you get in both the Baby Registry Planner & the Baby Registry Guide eBook.
Baby Registry Planner
- 4 baby registry checklists including a typical, minimalist, eco-friendly, and Montessori list
- The top 10 baby registry stores including their completion discounts and perks
- Notes pages for your must have and nice to have items
- Tracking sheet for important baby info and the nursery
- Timeline and trackers for the baby shower, when to start and complete your registry, & how to share your baby registry
- Sample baby registry greeting messages
- Gift and thank you note tracker
Baby Registry eBook
- Chapter 1: Must Haves For The First 3 Months
- Chapter 2: Must Haves Beyond 3 Months
- Chapter 3: Favorite Baby Items That Are Optional
- Chapter 4: Things You Don’t Need + How To Save Money On Baby Gear
- Chapter 5: Baby Gear Recommendations – The Recommended Best Products For These 4 Categories: Best Value, Minimalist, Green, & Montessori
- Links to ideal Amazon & Babylist baby registries