My Pregnancy Journal & Planner with Checklists (Digital Download)
The My Pregnancy Journal & Planner With Checklists will help you stay organized and reduce stress throughout your pregnancy. Never forget an appointment or lose track of when you need to complete things like your baby registry or your birth plan. With this 80+ page instantly downloadable pdf you get access to checklists and trackers. On top of that you receive a printable pregnancy journal to track your pregnancy and create memories. One of the best parts of this package is it allows you to keep everything related to your pregnancy in one place.
When you buy this product you will be able to INSTANTLY download PDF files for both the planner and the journal.
Prints beautifully in color or black & white.
Are you stressed over preparing for the arrival of your newborn?
The My Pregnancy Journal & Planner is exactly what you need!
With the 40+ page planner you can stay organized, save time, and get prepared for the arrival of your baby.
The pregnancy journal has 40+ printable pages so you track everything that happens in each week of your pregnancy and create a birth journal for your baby too.
- Checklists for each trimester
- Baby & doctor information sheet
- Doctor appointment tracker
- Pregnancy announcement planner
- Prenatal vitamin tracker
- Pregnancy weight tracker
- Maternity clothes checklist
- Gender reveal planner
- Baby names ideas list
- Nursery planner
- Baby registry planning sheets (x4)
- Baby registry checklist & minimalist baby registry checklist
- Maternity leave planner
- Birthing class planner
- Monthly baby budget planner
- Baby shower information sheet
- Baby shower invite list
- Gift & thank you note tracker
- Pediatrician & childcare information sheet
- Delivery information sheet
- Birth plan notes page
- Hospital bag checklist
- Postpartum checklist
- Calendar for each month (x12)
- Notes page
- Finding out you’re pregnant journal page
- Pregnancy journal for weeks 6 – 40: includes size of baby, weekly journal prompt, and space for symptoms, thoughts, feelings, and events
- Ultrasound photos journal
- Baby birth journal
- Hospital visitors list
- Feeding & diaper tracker